Essex Horse Trials offers many options for attending:
General Admission provides entry to the Moorland Farm grounds and access to all competition venues, the Essex Market, the Edible Jersey Food Court, the children’s activity tent and most other weekend activities.
- General Admission purchased in advance: $10 per person for 2-day pass.
- General Admission purchased at gate: $10 per person for 1-day pass
- Children age 14 and under admitted FREE
- FREE PARKING
General Admission tickets are available for advance purchase online by clicking here.
There are three options for tailgating. Bring a picnic or purchase all the fixings, on-site, at the Edible Jersey Food Court and enjoy a truly unique summer outing in the beautiful New Jersey countryside.
- Waterside Tailgating: $300 Package
- Offers up-close viewing of the always exciting Cross-Country water complex
- Water View Tailgating: $200 Package
- Located just beyond the front row of the water complex
- Hillside Tailgating: $100 Package
- Overlooks most of the Cross-Country course and affords panoramic views of the entire event
All packages include:
- 1 reserved parking space
- 4 admission tickets
Tailgate packages may be purchased in advance here.
The Hoopstick Club
Honoring the original venue of Essex Horse Trials, the farm owned by the first Essex Chairman Roger Haller and his family – “Hoopstick Farm.” The Hoopstick Club offers an unlimited-access VIP experience, with ringside seating adjacent to the Show Jumping arena – situated at the center of all the competitive, shopping and entertainment action that Essex has to offer.
- Saturday, June 22 – $100 Ticket Includes:
- Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm
- Cocktail Party 5:00pm-7:00pm (wine, beer and Hoopstick specialty cocktail with light hors d’oeuvres)
Hoopstick Club tickets are available for advance purchase online by clicking here.