Links will be activated/updated as information becomes available, leading up to the 2019 competition.
Links / Downloads:
- USEA Omnibus – 2019
- USEA Entry Form
- Competition Officials – 2019
- Competition Schedule – 2019
- Entry Status – 2019
- Ride Times – 2019
- Live Scoring
- Competition Results – 2018 (Completed Events 6/23/18)
- Course Maps – 2018: Preliminary – Essex / Preliminary / Training / Novice / Beginner Novice
- About Our Cross-Country Course Builder/Designer
- USEA Stabling Form
- USEA Medical Armband Card
- Competitor FAQ / Download
- Venue Map
The Board of Directors and Organizing Committee of the Essex Horse Trials extend a warm welcome to all competitors at the next Essex Horse Trials, scheduled for June 21-23, 2019. The Essex Horse Trials is a USEA and US Equestrian-sanctioned competition, held on the grounds of beautiful Moorland Farm in Far Hills, New Jersey, in the heart of the Somerset Hills region. Beginner Novice, Novice, Training, Preliminary, and Advanced Divisions of competition will be offered in 2019.
Stabling will be available on site. See USEA Omnibus listing for additional details.